Tuesday, May 04, 2004

haha.i dun believe it.i have a chemistry exam,tmw,and mind u,chem is my worst,and im still blogging.michelle!wad is wrong with u.i just have this urge to blog and type something.something.things are still not fixed in my life.everything has never been has it.nothing is fixed.well,ok,i mean like besides that God has a plan for me.but everything just seems to go wrong.terribly wrong.but it's God's plan.so trust Him and all will work out.and all things also work for the good of those who love Him.thanks crystal.really encouraging before i sat for my geog paper.hehs.:)
and,i am dead for physics.ahwells.i did like nearly my whole tys alr.mcq only la.but then still.i think i'll do it again.and emath.there goes my a.i think i'll settle for a b this time arnd.
ook.i have to go and take a peep at my chem stuff so that i can sleep on it.nite pple.take care.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home