Saturday, June 04, 2005

shadows.

i got my printer. everyone say YAY! i've been suffering without one.
anyway, i was just thinking today(yes, i do actually think ok.)

do you ever sit alone, in maybe a nice corner, listen to music, and just let the world go on and leave you alone? i do. used to rather. i don't have that special corner in my room anymore. back home, i had this corner, which had alot of pillows and it was right next to the window. i remember how i'd used to sit there and just... wonder. with the moonlight,(if i'm lucky enough) flooding my room, and my stereo's blue light trying to reach each corner. and a slow, jazzy song playing. it's just something i love to do. gives me time to reach into those little hidden corners of my mind, and think about things that i never get a chance to. you know what i mean.

"do you understand?"

actually, not really. to be honest.

well, i'm not alone i guess.

sheryl buddy. i really really miss you to bits. do you remember my aspirations for this photo which i took 2 years ago? the one which you couldn't see why i wanted you to sit all the way at the end, which would leave you in the dark? i managed to do something to it. like, finally. now, maybe you can see why.

time has passed, the photo has changed, and maybe so have we.

well, that doesn't matter. we'll still be the best of friends. just remember.


you're never alone. you've got me.(:

tngying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home