Thursday, January 05, 2006

water.

lately, i've been drinking alot of water due to the fact that nearly the whole house here is down with some sort of terrible flu that's so bad that it's been two weeks and none of them have fully recovered. full course and antibiotics and what nots. and it all started with the small one, celene. small but terrible. tsk. so in order to prevent myself from getting the bug, i've been hydrating myself like crazy since my immunity is a tad low cos of the heat. so 1.5L per day and of course, about 25 visits to the toilet (i'm exxagerating). to some extent, i think it might be affecting me on a psychological level. yes, cos i'm terribly bored here and so my mind can't help my wander away and start being paranoid about getting sick and not being able to enter singapore. somehow, it never used to be this boring. like my mum said, "the heat is just paralyzing us." maybe that's true. i guess we're all growing up too. as well as the fact that there are only 3 decent malls around here. which i've been to at least 3 times each during this holiday. and to eat good food, you gotta go during lunch, which is the craziest time of the day to be outside! you'll die of heatstroke. so, i just bum around at home. gah.

you think singapore's heat is bad, come to penang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home