Tuesday, May 16, 2006

okay.

i know that i've already blogged for today and for the rest of the week probably, but i just need to get this outta my system. grr. mish just fails in choice making. stressstressstress. iknowican. iknowican.iknow...ican'tLAH. it has just come to the point that makes me feel as if taking on four assignments in two weeks is just too much to handle. on top of that, plusplusplus. my aim is to be a nerd on saturday and sunday till friday next week. so that i can finish everything that i need to do. shut myself in my uh, room not-room, as joann calls it, very comfy it is. i shall make it as comfy as possible. i have a feeling i might need to spend the REST of mylife here talking about globalisation.

i am very happy for hot tubs and saunas that just exist up there on level 33. such a blessing. although the gym beside me makes me feel ohsoguilty about not exercising, i just want to sink myself in the jacuzzi and cook myself. shall do it again on a nicecoldday. i want to make nice hot chocolate, but i'm just too lazy. not really, then again. just that, i could have something more convenient like, water, for instance. would make my life much easier [hah. society and its fastpaced-ness.] i would like to deny that it's 2.30am in the morning alr. and i've got a 9am class. but it is. ohwell.

iCAN DO IT!(:
through You who gives me strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home