Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Pure-ness.

Aching butts and backs aren't really much of a price to pay after such a gorgeous weekend away. And so much grace and awesome-ness, it's was just so amazing. From the wonderful people and hospitable Michael and Hilary at Mountview Retreat, to the pure white and SOFT snowcover on the first day. Yesyes, even the crazy freezing fog on the second.

Haha. I even got a cute snowboard instructor. Hurhur. Debs and I reckon is a criteria, I mean, have you ever seen a bad looking one? Anyhoo, the first day of falling on our butts and backs weren't too bad. And the night dinner, was simply awesome. I suppose after a long day, anything sure tastes good, but this was reallygood.

And yes, thankGod, really, we didn't need to drive up on the second day. Fog and mist aren't exactly the best conditions to be driving up the curvywurvy mountain top.

Now, it's back to school. I am refreshed!

ToeHeelToeHeelToeHeel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home