Friday, December 22, 2006

Stop. Smell.

Sometimes, you carry me away like a distant fog.
Forgotten and bleak.
Rays of perfection streak your clouds
Suddenly, the world is right again.
For all those times I never trusted,
When tears overran my intuition
You stood like a solid stone,
More than a knight in shining armour.
Fresh and deep,
The cut seems more real than ever.
But the bandage of affection
Plasters up like magic.
Time together runs like the wind
A marathon of distance between you and me
We'd stop,
Listen.
Lie here.
Smell.
Forget the world.
Cos you're better than
Subtle inklings of stolen hearts.
Of thieves and starlet musicales.

Let the pain sink in,
I'll let you take me away.
Don't change.
Don't go.

Please.

Stay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this entry... =)

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home