Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Restlessrecluse.

Ah yes, so, postcampsyndrome begins. I do miss being at Rawson, being out where you can see the milkyway every single night, when it gets pitchblack. But I met Fie today! (: Happyhappy. I miss her and her drophugs every single time. We had such a good catch up about lifeingeneral. Coffeecatchups are usually thebest. You drink your frap, not me, but you, and I'll sit there and eat my gingerbreadman. I cannotwait till she comes back sometimesoon. Everything is sometimesoonSIGH. And then 300. You really cannot say it in numbers or words. My daddy said it was a-ok. But I thought it was so good. 'THIS IS SPARTA.' 2 hours long of brilliant conversations, of course Hollywood romance, but, nonetheless, the bloodreds and photography, wow. Just wow. I respect.

Hcidessimrevhci.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home