Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Little things.

Like Vina said at LTC, it's the little things that sustain and the big things that refresh.
-
Finding pleasure in the smallest things, like a blooming rose in winter and green grass which never dries up. Droplets of water on your window, meaning that it rained and having a hot cuppa to go along with your assignment. Shang, thanks for your constant reminder etched at the back of my brain since I first came, I think for just a while, I kinda forgot how to love life(:
-
Things have been happening. Well, I mean, you can't just seriously go through the motions of life everyday without anything significant ever happening, although somedays do turn out mundane. But I know that everyday that He pulls me through, its everday worth living and loving.
-
There are plenty of things to look forward to, not just during the break. Things I know are changing into something different and new, perspectives painted again from somewhere different, revelations revisited and reminded.
-
I just need the patience to wait for vision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home