Monday, May 14, 2007

Look to You.

I am currently hooked onto a song by Michael Buble. It's a really cute song! Not too sappy and soppy. Again, sorry for the backlogging of photos. I haven't really had the time to do any photography much less postprocessing. So, if I'm not disciplined over the next few weeks, sorry. Work is piling up pretty high. But I will try. Meanwhile...

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times,
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

And when I'm hooked to a song, I really am. You can ask my housemates. Love songs to You are the best(:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyhey. you're not alone. i'm head over heels for Buble's Everything. Oooohhhhh *swoons* ahhaha.

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Jeremy?
lol I can't tell

3:06 PM  
Blogger tngying said...

it's joel lee CT! (:

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, his hair grew back pretty fast!?!?

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home