Saturday, June 02, 2007

Primary three.

I received notice yesterday from Gerry that MrsLauHaoShain or more fondly known as Cai Lao Shi was called home to be with the Lord recently.

Just then, my nearlynineteen self shot back to being nine again. Copying all those chinese words into exercise books with boxes not lines.

I remember Cai Lao Shi always wore a ready smile on her face when she came into class. She enjoyed what she did, and it showed in the way she loved each and everyone of us and cared for our welfare more than our chinese speaking abilities which btw I think I gave most of it back to all my chinese teachers.

You'll be missed Lao Shi, you're in a better place(:

The last time I saw her about 5 years ago when MG Primary moved back, she still remembered my name.

Such is the process of life. I am just comforted to know that I'll see her again soon.

见, Lao Shi.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cai lao shi died? was she sick or was it just natural?

christine

3:01 PM  
Blogger tngying said...

hello, which christine is this?

i think she had leukemia.
but i'm not sure.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home