Wednesday, September 14, 2005

room-mates.

so how has it been sharing my room with someone? not a house, a ROOM. as in like, same four walls with the same person everday. i must say that it has been a really interesting experience considering that in all of my SEVENTEEN years, i've NEVER had to share a room with anyone except during camps and stuff lah. not counted! well, anyway, this is just how the table has been split up and how we work when we actually do do work. haha. it's actually quite good, cos it means that i've gotta to keep my desk clean with the limited space i have to work with. my mum will be quite pleased to see that you can actually see the bottom of my table. haha. it never happened when i didn't have to share a table. but you should see the underneath of my bed now tho. *hurhur.
*i love you roomie(: thank you for all the cereal and nutty bars. haha.

there's something about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home