Tuesday, January 31, 2006

i not stupid.

"remember to READ MORE! if not you won't be able to improve your english, and then you will be stuck later on in life. people want to employ someone with a good command of english..."

driving down bukit timah street at an unearthly hour of 6.30am, these words went in one ear, and out the other. who can blame you? it was an unearthly hour, and you weren't fully awake. anyway, why did he ALWAYS have to REPEAT himself!? he's probably said that 3 consecutive days on the way to school already.

"mm. yeah. okay."

hurry up and get out of the car and slam the door. slam it on his words. you hate hearing those words over and over again.

YES I KNOW DAD. you feel like screaming into his ear.

I'M NOT STUPID.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm thankful that i've never had to buy your time.
never had to be alone, although sometimes i wished you would just leave me alone.
you've given me all that i need, want.
shown me that i'm worth alot more.
taught and instilled in me, things that i need to know, and principles that i should know.
let me be who i am.
supported what i want to do.
told me all the time that you loved me.

now is my turn to say,
i love you too(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home