Sunday, January 29, 2006

yumm.

visiting 3 houses in a day is worse than i thought. humm. we USED to visit at least 5 a day? ohwell. i spent a large part of today sleeping cos i've seem to have caught the bug from the little one here. yes, it always starts with them. let's just pray and hope that my fever doesn't go up all the way to 40 like hers did. my dad keeps telling me to stop eating all the goodies, but how can i resist! i went to every single house trying the kuai lapis and divulging in ohsoyummy pineapple tarts and mee-see-YUM!
beside the wunnerful festive food, i met relatives that i've not met for over a year. it's very heartwarming to have such a close knit family. i thank God for that. well, my family and i had to tell the WHOLE story about us leaving and what do we do there at least 40 times. it gets a bit tiring.
anyway, i woke up at 8pm from my lovely slumber to wunnerful smelling, freshly baked, hot outta the oven, pineapple tarts. *drool. yumyumyumyum(:

i'm gonna miss you more than you think i will.

it's back to sleep now for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home