Tuesday, May 23, 2006

mightymighty messengers.

i got an email today from my dad, and it really just hit me with this whole load of happy memories that exist from my childhood. and it was OHSOEXCITING i just had to screamandshout! woohoo! anyhow, my main purpose, is to ask anyone, who was part of MIGHTYMESSENGERS aka MM in foochow methodist church, please write a testimonial about why we should revive it and also what you got out of it! we're trying to persuade aunty linda and uncle kah chai [toktokman!] to revive the choir! i'm typing with lots of exclaimation marks cos i'm soexcited! email your response to crystalsoh! [if you don't have her email, tag me. but all you MM-ers should have lah.]

i have done that already! have YOU?

ps. oh, cos my dad sent the email to leeway and me, he signed off as, "Michelle's Dad".
haha. my dad is so cute. i love my daddyy(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home