Monday, June 26, 2006

needing to run.

there was always the place to run to. somewhere that's forever true. no masks, no facades. just you and you and you and you... and me.
in that place, i could scream and shout. no one would say anything. in fact, you, you, you, you and you would scream along with me, feel my anguish, my pain, cry my tears for me, fall down with me.

you wouldn't say anything, just cos. you knew, you felt. trusted that i'll be okay. there were no words. none were needed.

that goodbye was the hardest the say. and right now, it's the most painful to remember.
it hurts knowing that i could have stayed there, but somehow, i might have thrown what we had away.

now, there's nothing here that can be that place. my sanctuary no longer exists.

just when i need it most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home