Monday, June 12, 2006

meet the men.

meet the boys in my life! (:
top left clockwise:

foy [celtic/gaelic]: means a journey
this faithful pocket camera has been my companion for coming to a year and has brought me the joys of fantastic high resolution pictures with lovely colour. his best quality, endurance [aka. battery life is long].

red [american]: means redheaded one
not red at all, but his attitude is sure firey at times. he brings me the great pleasure of loud distortions and is a perfect date for a rock concert.

art [celtic/gaelic]: short for arthur meaning noble strength, a bear
sexy, rugged, tanned. art is irreplacable. strong and steady, never failing to be my solid tree. my longest pal, and will always be the best. although i may not spend much time with him, especially lately, this baby, is still precious and not forgotten.

dax [french]: means water
only a week old, dax has been more than wonderful. he's sleek, shiny, black... well, at this point of time, i can't say much, but i think he's proving to be pretty reliable and of some sort of standard.

there you have it, my inanimate pals(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home