Saturday, September 09, 2006

Just for now.

I love waking up in the mornings, early, to the sound of the rest of the city waking up with you. The sky might still be dark, but you just know it in your bones that everyone else below you is up and about. Just peer out of the window, little people walking down streets in furcoats and high heels, briefcases and loafers. Oh such a city life. Lately, my goodhabit of sleeping early and waking early has been a really good change. I wake up refreshed, and ready to face the rest of the day. Even if it includes going for a run and then three lectures straight. Of course, I still fall asleep during lectures I suppose, but it definitely is occuring less nowadays.

2ndstoreyskit people have been the highlight of my life really. It's so amazing to see passionate people, and I love that feeling of being so into something. Hasn't happened so often since. I really need to pick up my baby again. Both of them. I feel so bad, taking them for granted like that.

I'm gonna get my me-time soon.
Crash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home