Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas 2006.

I've been busybusy. But I think everyone has been as well. Christmas was time well spent with various loved ones in my life and a happy and happier event. Except for the part where we got caught in the rain and got soggy shoes and things. Yeeeucks.

I am trying to find a job. Anyone got anything to recommend me? Hehe. It's been rainrainrain these few days. But I'm kinda loving it. Except that cause of sogginess, my sneakers have officially passed away. I am sad. But ohwell, time to move on hey? New ones are on their way!
Oh, thankyou all for the cards, presents and wishes as well!

AHHH. I got my dungureees. Hehe. I shall take a photo of them soon and put it up. I love it! My Mummy loves me too much. Tomorrow will be time spent at home cleaning up whatever mess I made over these few weeks. And trust me, it's no mean feat I tell you. It's a complete warzone in there.

To one and all, Merry Christmas, and a Blessed New year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Changeling said...

MISH!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
=)

Done for now ;p

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home