Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Meimei.

I sent the little one onto the bus today. Made me wonder if I were really all that small years ago when I was maybe, a wee girl as well. With my navy blue uniform falling below my knees, socks pulled all the way up [that's when ankle socks didn't exist], my school bag full of books, looking larger than me.
Makes me wanna be in her shoes just right about now.
The world makes you care too much, makes you feel too much. With emotions and spirits running high and dry, you just want to make everything stop.

I wish that I were like Hiro in Heros, maybe I could stop time and change things. Or I could go into the future and see what's going to happen. Or like my favourite character, paint anything that would happen. Like Isaac Mendez, I would go high, forget my existence, and paint in colours. Never get hurt like Claire, fall so hard, but always able to pick myself up, and heal like it never happened. I wonder if it happens to her heart too. Maybe I could fly like Nathan or absorb powers like Peter, all for the good of this world, so save the earth.

Right now, I just need someone to save me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy - u ok there? u know i'm always online if you need to spill yea? doesn't matter if i don't even know what you're rambling about. =)

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home