Sunday, April 22, 2007

Braved-shaved.

I have no idea why everyone thinks we're going skinheaded. No no, shaving just means that you have a number 1,2,3 or 4 of hair left on your head. So, we raised enough money, and we did it! Abit painful to see all the hair falling off, but hey, it's for a good cause, and I think I look pretty cool [for now anyway]. I never imagined myself cropping off most of my hair, but I'm starting to like it. Haha. Like I was telling tmd, I can bath in save water and shampoo, bath in 3mins, and be in bed by 5mins.
Thank you to everyone who has supported us and the leukemia foundation! And well, have fun rubbing our heads. I will blog more in detail about the chopping of hair maybe sometime soon. Or you can always ask me if you're interested(:
The picture is clickable if you really wanna see whats before and after like.

2 Comments:

Blogger iamjonlee said...

:D nsguys and girl!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh good on ya girl! :)

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home