Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Shadowed/sweetened.

Veryberry tea is sinking into my tummy now, I've got Wallpaper and Time mag to keep some lonesome company with me. Timeout to spend, doing my softnews assignment, and the parents are coming tmw. There are somethings I need to figure out, and on my own.

I've hit that fork in the road, where I need to start thinking on which side I want to go. It's amazing how simple emails can change the entire way your day starts out, and how it ends. Encouraging words and prayers slipped into little paragraphs of 'I hope you're okays'. I can't see how far down the road goes. It's never ending and pretty long I must say.

The trouble with trials is that, you never see what good it comes to till you're totally out of the rut. Right now, in seasons of breakingdown/buildingup, I'm speechless at the number of timesYou have shown me that love doesn't happen just like that. They all come together, faith, hope and love. None exists without the other. Believing that you are holding onto something good everyday of your life, isn't easy. When everything comes bangbangboom right at you, you start to wonder why and fall short of everything that you thought you could be.

But then again, You are everything when I am nothing.

I shall go contemplate life now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home