Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Celebration of sorts.

8.50am, my intercom rings, shrill and unforgiving. I jump right out of bed. Ugh. I'm late. 9.05am, run out of the house, fussed over un-tie-able laces.
9.30am, meets E. and finds out that we've both not done the pieces and he forgets to bring the book.
9.45am, we're at Threshermans picking up some quiche for breakfast with Starbucks on our minds. Strawberries and cream to wake up with and start some work till the next class.
-
I realised that waking up on the wrong side really sets you in the wrong frame of mind for the rest of the day. Ah, there were people to cheer me up. Plus lunch was good. And David's birthday was such a good time to get away for just a bit. I'm really amazed how God has worked in his life already and we're just waiting for God to do so much more! (: Happy Birthday David.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home