Saturday, May 05, 2007

Perfect peace.

So I'm back from my 3 day trip. Refreshed, somewhat I think by the countryside. When I mean countryside, I really mean, countryside. I learnt more about the parents, and the hard life of water restrictions and small things that don't matter here in the city, but they matter a whole lot more in the outback. The Bright festival was filled with beautiful colours, which unfortunately was spoilt by the lack of sun. Therefore I thought the pictures would look better in black and white. I think I could spend more time there in the coming months. I had plenty of time to figure things out, to be inspired by the quietness and real solitude of being closer to nature and backtobasics [I slept at like, 10.30pm and woke up at 4am!]
-
I found out what to do for my next assignment, after this one. More or less anyway.
-
There's something in me that can't wait to grow up and leave these things behind, grow up a little faster, not having to think so much about complicatedthings like that. And dreams are waiting to take flight.

It's another part that just wants somethingTHATsimple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home