Saturday, May 15, 2004

hmmms.let me think.what did i do today.i realised that i spend so much time blogging.i dunno.it's so unlike last time.i wld spend my nights on the phone.or just waiting.rather than waste my time on the computer.today,we had first musical prac after exams.it was ok la.i mean like we took some time to warm up before we remembered everything.hah.we've got like 10 more songs to learn.and we've only got 2 down.not out of the 10.mans.so many.so now, my fingers nerves are all dead.all dead.skins peeled.i cant feel anything there alr.not that it matters la.nerves do grow back.yeah.then called in macs for lunch.tell u.wenfu has so many funny experiences.sit at the table eat and laugh.then went back to playing again.then i came home.sat arnd.did nothing.slept.woke up by some phone call.played guitar again.killed more nerves.ate.killed somemore nerves and then.here i am.blogging.again.yeah.ting dint call.ting.call me next wk fri then.nothing much la.that's pretty much my life.

i've done it all.i've done it all.nothing else i can do.

tc.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home