Sunday, May 09, 2004

i have done all i can.said all i think i can.expressed everything i can.in words.which mean alot to me.im just waiting for wad u say.

i like this song from toy story 2.
"when somebody loved me,everything was beautiful.all the hours we spent together,lives within my heart."
the title is "when somebody loved me" sung by sarah mchalaren.um.i cant spell her name.but i love that part of the song.

anyway,two more papers to go.chinese and lit.two not so killer.then like after that is listening.dun need to study one.just go and dig ears and make sure can hear properly.heh.hmmms,today,went with zhi,ry,amos,jun,xx,jiehui,christine,bel for lunch.at...where else,PS.went to longjohns.then we were like telling jokes and things.but then like i laughed.but it was so forced.it's like i cant be happy again.yeah.then went to walk walk.kept quiet most of the time and just talked for a while i guess.then i watched them play arcade.watched.just watched.time crisis.we were really taking our time like crazy.like there was all the time in the world.yeah.then went to buy flowers for christine's mum.then went off.took a bus,dropped at a familiar place.7-11,just walking arnd there brings back memories.then i walked all the way back thru toh tuck rd thru the main gate,pretty long way.but nice walk to think.quiet and still.just cars going by.u could just keep out all the sound and think.i drank slurpee on the way back.so cold.then i got back.just sat in my room and listened to natalie cole.nice jazz and read my book.scorpia.wha.alex rider is so cool.anyway,played tennis after that.played like some maniac.well.not really.but helped me to get away.put all my stuff into the tennis balls and hit them away.then i went for my walk.i couldnt help it even tho i was like alr dying after the games.my dad was still playing.not bad,these older pple have stamina.anyway,the sky was so beautiful and clear today.i couldnt help myself.the stars just brought me to where i used to sit and talk.just sit there and share my day.memories came flooding back as i sat there.i managed to spot orion and sirus.the stars,the sky,just the environment,it's just something so precious.memories,as well as,it's nature.God made it all for all of us.and ahwells.the sky was just so pretty tonight.i hope u saw it too.stars.mean so much.to me.i hope they do to you too.

anyway,i gotta get off now.took so long just to blog.u guys take care.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home