Tuesday, June 22, 2004

ahwells.i look like some panda now.haven't been getting sleep again.yesterday i slept at 4 am.this morning.haha.woke up at 8.then broght my mum's friend out for lunch.orchard.went to taka.haha.yesterday,jingwen and i stayed up till like 2 am or something.we watched mystic river and then from hell.that show is gross la.all the guts and everything.ahwells.but the ending was super stupid.ahwells.then after the show he went to sleep.then i went to do work.till i feel asleep at my table.at about 4 i think.everyone is at camp.ting is back.gonna be spending lots of time with her i guess.my parents aren't home.for the next few days.gonna be all alone.FINALLY.couldn't wait for them to get off my back.ad left alr!!!!mark too.my bro and my boink buddy.ahwells.now got no boink buddy to entertain me anymore.tonight i think is gonna be another late night.off to work.enjoy yourselves.

ignore me and treat me like i don't exist.that works for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home