Sunday, June 13, 2004

fallen in love

soft light flooding my room
each ray of white coming from the moon
i sit beneath my window
and listen to the wind gently blow
while thinking of you,your name
and how you became
to me so precious and true
and somehow made me fall i love with you
just like the moon you are
so close yet so far
lighted my darkest hour
sweetened everything when they went sour
wiped away those bitter tears
took away all my fears
held my hand when i was alone
no one could ever be your clone
i could never love another as much as i love you
how much it is i have no clue
now i sit in the soft moonlight
meaning each and every word i write
trying to figure things out
i don't even know what about
but i know one thing true
i fell in love with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home