Saturday, May 29, 2004

today had chinese chinese and more chinese.i feel so chinese ed now.altho i feel extremely stupid at the moment cos everyone in my class seems prepared.i feel the stupidest there or smth.anyway,we left school at like 12.30.then we talk to lao shi and ms ng for like dunno how long.then we walked down.then like nearly at the end of the slope le,the 970 came.wha.i wanted to kill the bus driver la.sheryl and i waiting for like 20 mins before the next 970 came.and we were like counting the number of cars and buses basically vehicles passing us.i think like 100 over.cant remember.but yeah.then the bus smelt like durians.ahwells.i hate it when pple say something and then they dun do it.aiyarh.but in the end my dad went to get the guit for me.thanks jun.and dad.ahwells.i think the only nice that i did today was walking and playing and running arnd in the rain.i was completely drenched and sitting in my living room with our wonderful powerful new fans spinning above me.wha.super shoik i tell u.haah.and watching tv and eating dinner.i ate another round or ben and jerry's.haha!this time had cherry garcia.wha....i got this new light in my room.on my fan.it looks funny in my room.with like this flowery shades.eeeks.but ahwells.it's light.i think i will remove the shades.whaha!and it's so cold now.haha!but it's nice.i'll be able to sleep better.i hope.tmw got prac again.haha.yay.in the MEP room due to unforseen circumstances.wha.wad a fun time we are gonna have transferring the instruments.die.and amps.woohoo.die.

forever cross my heart.

tc.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home