Saturday, May 22, 2004

i went to school today.finally.after like 3 days.and boy, did i get a nice surprise when i got back.results.hah.thanks alot.all in one day.i failed two subs.again.physics and EMATH.HOW COULD ANYONE FAIL EMATH tell me!it's the most basic math.argh.i hate myself for that.physics was already a predicted fail.ah.i dun care anymore.i dun wanna study for the rest of my life.im gonna become a road sweeper or wadever.i worked so hard for those exams and i still can flunk.wad is wrong with me.argh.*mich is pulling out her hair* nothing is going right in my life for once.nothing at all.how come marks these days mean so much to me?i dunno.i used not to care.as long as i passed,even if i dint,as long as i told myself i did my best,that's it you know.but now it's like,i'll keep calculating and calculating.argh.i hate exams.i hate results.i hate everything.at least my L1R5 is like 23.ok la.at least it got cut by abt less than half from last year.and i thankfully i dint get any 8s or 9s.lowest is a 7.but still.how can i fail emath!i failed by like 4 marks.argh.anyway.let's talk happy stuff.i got B3 for chinese!haha!i was so shocked by my compo and compre.haha!so happy.i got 35/50 for my compo!siao rite.i dint even know wad i was writing about.writing nonsense.then my compre i got 25.5/30.well.that's only part of it la.i passed my chem.for once in my entire life,i passed chem.cos my prac pulled me up la.thank goodness for titration.i actually could do the mole qns.wow.i scored full marks for those i think.but who cares anyway.i still failed physics and emath.i cant go anywhere if i keep failing my math.okok.the rest of my results.i got B3 for chinese and combined geog.B4 for english.stupid compo.um,C5 for lit,C6 for chem.and yea,those D7s.
ahwells.i just got back from helping my neighbour clean up at his BBQ party.was super funny la.haha.anyway.i have got practice tmw for musical.my fingers are gonna die again.but they are pretty hard alr la.ahhh...heck.im gonna sleep everything off.i dun think i'll feel any better.but at least i wont think when i sleep.wont think about how many things have gone so terribly wrong these few weeks.and pray that things will start looking up.

"Fly me up to where you are
Beyond the distant star
I wish upon tonight
To see you smile
If only for awhile to know you're there
A breath away's not far
To where you are"

-josh groban
to where you are

stoning.tc.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home