Monday, May 17, 2004

today is sunday!!yay!but anyway.um.we had sunday sch.went to ps for lunch.yes.again.then um me,,zhi,lijun,glori,esther,dessie,sherman,paulie,ian,jiehui,we went to watch troy.did the stupidest thing la.we sat at row A.which is all the way in front.craning our necks to see everything.some ended up sitting on the floor.i stayed on the seat la.but everything just looked so big!i was like thinking that since when brad pitt got such big arms mans.and the dead pple looked super fake at some point of time.then yeah.it wasnt too bad.i wont say it was like super super extremely good.fantastic.but then it was ok la.i enjoyed it.then we hung arnd for a while.we were all so super stoned after the show.then came home.i fell asleep on the bus and nearly,nearly missed my stop.but anyway.came home,read for a while,then went to play tennis.wha.super good man.whacked everything that came my way.this is a good way to leave everything and just whack it away.yeah.james and uncle peter were teaching me how to topspin the balls.well,i must prac that.must get it right.spin spin spin!!!but now my hand is totally rough and everything.i think i have to change my grip or something.james!u have a very nice racket!
i dunno how im gonna get thru the week.i got this horrible throat now.it's all itchy and everything.i think im coming down with flu or something.and my nose.it just runs and runs.then my eyes tear and tear like crazy.arhhh.i dun wanna get sick.not now la.my nose is like super irritating la.arh.i hate it when it's like that.it's like in between of being sick and not.i hate that feeling that when i lie down and try to sleep,i cant breathe.cos my nose gets stuck and all.arh.dun fall sick plsplspls.and then the cough is dry.like got phlegm but no phelgm.no it's not sars.sheesh.hate being sick.bah.

nothing can change the way i feel.

tc.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home