Thursday, June 17, 2004

i am dead.back here for a just a while.then i gotta get back to my routine.i think insanity drove me to go and sign up for musical.the practices are nuts.im already dying.but it's really fun.haha.the songs are killers.but are nice.aiyaar.but i think it will be worth it.sigh.my fingers are dead.im falling sick.again.i hope not.the scores are crazy.not enough sleep.ok.that's been my past few days.and my next week also.and the following days.yups.sometimes im so tired i just stone and then someone has to slap me to get me back to reality.my pickup is really clean and nice!thanks jun!haha!happy with it.even though now i can totally forget about getting the mp3 player that i've been hankering after.till whenever.ahwells.wad to do.wha.our sound engineer is pro.so cool.ahwells.my days ahead will be waking up early to do work.going to school from 10-5,coming back,doing work.till late.sleep late,wake up early.ahwells.ok.gotta go.rest.do work.wadever.i cant remember.

unforgettable.

tc.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home