Saturday, August 28, 2004

ok.physics.was.killer.stupid prism thingy.how on earth do u put the pins in a particular spot when it's a RAY of light.sheesh.anyhow put lar.ok.i hope chem is not gonna be a killer.
anyway.i went out with my parents today to the mezz9 place.really cool.open restuarant concept thingy.ahwells.yups.then came home and slept my day away.i got some nice tees from my grandma.and my other grandma is coming to visit.heh.mahjong n ginrunmmy time!no.i've gotta study.bleah.next week is teachers' day and bangsters are playing.yay.hanging around.cool song.why on earth i'm i playing lead.it's completely wierd.sigh.ok.argggh.stupid photos are killing me at the moment.and my comp is forever screwy.
sigh.shld i get an acoustic or an electric?i dunno.i really want anything anyway.sigh.i dunno why.but i dun feel like turing sixteen.it ain't all that sweet.

something's money can't buy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home