Sunday, July 11, 2004

even my comp doesnt wish to work with me right now.msn keeps signing out.im sorry about being irratating n keep signing in.today's prac was fruitful i guess.well,we dint stop.we kept the energy and well.still got mistakes.but ahwells.had to move everything again.wad to do?when you aren't a professional.at least we has jas' dad to help out.
i went for a run today just to think about my week and wads coming up.ran endlessly.just kept on running like i had been doing it all my life till i just stopped the machine.and i just stood there panting.stoned.ahwells.couldn't think straight.then i got off the machine and stretched n all.then went to the pool rm.memories.all there.anyway,i played pool there with my pro cousin who plays every other day and my uncle,who is just pro at everything.and well duh.my cousin and i won!haha.anyway,ting,remember last time we tried to switch the clock so that we'd have more than wad we book?the clock in the room is like still 45 mins late!haha!i was laughing so hard.n well yeah.i came back to an empty house.as usual.ate my dinner and all.didn't eat much.lost of appetite.hrrrms.took my bath.studied.wad else.
sometimes i'd just sit alone in my room to take in fresh air n close my eyes.and appreciate everything for what it is now.in the darkness.all alone.with no one beside.just be lonely for once.with God.in quietness.it's refreshing.get's me thru the day sometimes.give's me something to look forward to.my chat with God.He listens all the time.i haven't been able to truly know that fact.till now.i always knew He listens.but i always took it for granted.thank You,God.
maybe sometimes,loneliness is a good thing.

i'd wait for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home