Thursday, September 23, 2004

sigh.i keep blogging n then my comp keeps giving me probs.then in the end i everything again.
sat,i went for wenfu n yvonnes wedding.it was all sweet n all.cos the atmosphere of the beach n all that was so nice.so super nice.went with jas early to help.n we both got real burnt.heh.yeah.sometime alone there good to think and think.heh.it was real nice.i should go there more often.love that place altho it ain't the best beach.wad to do.
sunday i went with mingdao to watch terminal.it was a sweet show but it ain't fantastic.
monday i went to borders to read.digital fortress by dan brown in 3 hours.heh.and he's so predictable.i shld go there and read again.it's nice to just get out of the house to somewhere nice too.i need to buy books.heh.i just realised that like my kor i'm a sucker for romance books.heh.nicholas sparks and all that.haha.
we had some careers thingy today and my feet are dying from walking all over in heels.luckily i brought my sneakers along.heh.then we had chapel prac as well.
i guess life is a big more relaxed.not for long.prelims over.one more hurdle.need the momentum which i need to start running again.i had a 2 day break.starting again.i actually want my prelim results back.altho i know how bad it's gonna be.but i just wanna get the decision of going where after this outta my head.i hate the feeling of having something stuck at the back of my head.esp this.it's getting into me.hurry upppp.argggghhh.
i'm always waiting huh.ok.i've gotta be patient.then everything will start to fall into place.i've gotta trust God with this.i've gotta.must.and i will.

what am i waiting for?
i'm waiting for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home