Friday, September 10, 2004

ok.i'm so dead.
i keep falling asleep.
what is wrong with me?
arghhhh.
i can't study for like more than like 30 mins.
i'm so screwed up for prelims.
so dead.
i went jogging today.
or rather i tried to jog.i ran to the tennis courts,and i was panting like a dog alr.unfittness.argggh.
i'm unfit.i cannot study.i cannot do anything.so what do i do.sleep my life away.yesyes.i slept like 3 time today.meaning i wasted about 3 hours or so.or more.that's bad.
and i wonder where all my time has gone to.i really wonder.
i am brainless now.so 'daddy' says that i shld do something brainless like blogging.it is very brainless.i am brainless too.so blogging and me go very well together at the moment.
i can't wait for next week to come so that i have a reason to slack.i'm so gonna take a good break.cos i really cannot take it alr.
i found it quite funny today when my tuition teacher said that it's amazing how come it's so easy for me to memorise songs and all that,but i can't remember the stupid extraction of iron.dunno which one comes first.the coke or the carbon.or are they the same things.argggh.but i can remember the use of cryolite.amazing huh.dunno why.but anyway,that's beside the point.does anyone know how i can keep myself awake?if u do,besides pinching myself,switching on the aircon and all that nonsense,cos i've tried those, please tell me thank you.

i miss those times that i spent with you.i really do.sometimes i wonder where are you and how come you're not by my side?i also dunno why.i miss you very much.so much till i dun even know how much.really.i mean like.i dunno.see, i can't even explain it.
but love isn't about possession issit?it's about wanting you to be happy.
well,i guess.but it's hard ain't it?

cos' i'm still in love with you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home