Tuesday, February 15, 2005

another valentines day come and gone.
everyone on the streets holding bunches of flowers,or couples holding hands,just makes me sad and kinda jealous?but.i had a good day at the beach,getting burnt and sinking my feet into cool and refreshing water.taking stupid photos.which turned out quite nicely.haha.oh...and we took a walk on the rocks,near the water,and it was just so,peaceful to look out beyond the horizon and wonder,"wow.God's love is further and more extensive than this ocean or sea that's beyond me." how much God loves me,i think i could never ever comprehend nor fanthom.
thank you leeway and keegan for the fun day out.

anyway,i spent the night before just taking in things that God says in the Bible about love.
1 Cor. 13 is the love passage.'love is...'
what hit me the most was the part where love is always enduring and hopeful.

true love waits.

p.s.i will complete this when i actually dont have a time limit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home