Sunday, September 18, 2005

time after time.

time and time and TIME again. i say sorry for things that are to you, wrong. but you know what. you never ever listen to me. hear what i have to say. you make your rules. and i have to play your little game.
i'm always the wrong one.
i'm never right, or left for that matter.
i'm always the one left crying.
always the one left hurting.
while you pierce that knife right thru' my heart.
why do you hurt me when it hurts you?

just give me my wings
let me fly away to somewhere new.
take away all my passion and drive in my life
and just let me rot
within four walls that i can't even call my home
cos i don't know where my heart is anymore.

...i think it's outside where all the pretty flowers grow,
where children run free and play.
water will flow like it's never ending
and trees will be greener than green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home