Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Blabs.

Gah. I have no idea why I am back here again. I just blogged like, last night or something like that.
Anyway, I have just realised that this is the 8th week of school already. Then we'll have a 2 week break, another four weeks, and it's back home again. Wow. The year sure pasts fast hey? I'm gonna be a year two! Omg. Soon enough, everyone will be going away from this Melbourne city that we call home for about 10 months of the year. And then it's back to our pasts again. From where we started. We always go back don't we? It's the whole theory of 'back to basics'.
It'll be another start to a new year, new resolutions, new goals, new achievements.
This time round, I'm rather excited to go back. As much as I know that when the time does come, I won't want to cos I'll be missing out back here. You lose some, you get some.

For now I suppose, there's assignments to be done, a new paid job to look forward to, learning to drive, a holiday, just ahead of me, where I can see it.

Remember to stop and smell the flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home