Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Back on track.

Time to spice up my life a little, not that it wasn't already. The moment I set foot on Melbourne, I felt disorientated and somewhat lost. But, it does take a little adjusting to. All the roads and different places that has been kept somewhere in the back of my brain was suddenly pushed forward. Thanks to Debs who gave me a lift home and had lunch with me. I haven't been in my own house for more than an hour, till now. Well, badminton, jazz bars and hot drummers are more important.

Time to pump it up, pump the heat up for school! Woohoo!
PS. Thank you for Floxy. He's very much at home with a bunch of others, his kind(:

PPS. And to you, MOST IMPORTANTLY, thank you so much for the lovely surprise waiting in my mailbox. You can't bluff me! (: Ah, too manymany smiles! My jaw is going to die!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home