Sunday, September 26, 2004

i dint feel like blogging.but yet i needed somewhere to get away to.
i want my prelim results.but i dun want them.irony.again.argggh.i wanna get the whole "where-am-i-gonna-go-after-o's" thing off my head.it's irritating.speculation is never good.i can go overseas.i can go poly.where am i gonna go.i hate it when i'm given the choice.but yet,it's good.arggggh.wads with irony these days.it's getting on my nerves.bleax.
i got off the phone with ting after a like 2 over hour long talk.it feels real good.thanks for listening girl. :)
let's see,what did i do today?i had tuition in the morning.studied.studied.had lunch.oh.i watch ella enchanted.sheryl's dvd.it's quite funny.haha.the jokes are so lame.haha.but anyway,it's a sweet fairytale and very creative too.haha.and the songs are all really nice.heh.
i just realised not too long ago that i'm a real sucker for all these romancy stuff.never really knew that.but anyway.
i'm just bored.and i'm gonna blog nonsense.cos i dun have much of a life to blog about.

I think I love you
So what am I so afraid of?
I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
A love there is no cure for
I think I love you
Isn't that what life is made of?
Though it worries me to say
I've never felt this way

i like this song.it's from ella enchanted.
sometimes i dun say it cos i'm really scared of saying it.
dun ask me why.
i just am.
i just wanted to let you know,
that i love you.

i may never get to hold you sometime,i may never get to kiss you goodnight again.
but a girl can dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home