Tuesday, October 26, 2004

sigh.still so long more to go.and like so many days.i'm just dying here.
i just found out yesterday i'm not cut out to be a referee.haha.i'm too laggy and too slow.i don't see things i'm supposed to see.haha.but i can count pretty well.
my comp is down at the moment so i'm using my cousin's comp.thank God i managed to save my files on another hdd b4 anything happens.i will cry if i lose all my pics n songs.memories of things that are precious.
i wrote a few songs in the midst of my exams.yes.but yeah.they've gotta be refined for public viewing.haha.

sometimes i wonder if you really do get what i'm trying to put to you here.
sometimes i wonder if you are even ever here.
sometimes i wonder if you were ever even there.

'you can give without loving,but you can't love without giving.'

i've been doing my PDL faithfully.it's been amazing you know.that phrase struck me very hard.i've made the mistake of never giving enough of my time to people who mean so much to me and i love too many times.and i'm not gonna do it again.
after exams.that's my piority.

you and i both loved,what you and i spoke of.
i still love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home