Thursday, October 07, 2004

this one's for you.

when

do you remember
the days we shared
do you remember
when you cared
do you remember
the times together
when we wanted hours to last forever
when i was happy just to be near you
and have you tell me that you missed me too
when we'd sit under the same starry sky
and you'd listen to me cry
when you'd make me laugh out loud
and it was then that i knew without a doubt
that you were loving me
trying to make me see
how much that love was
that it wasn't forced
but it was then that you did not know
that my love for you had started to grow
it was something i never said
not knowing the big price that had to be paid
if i never told you how i feel
and i waited too long until...
when i realised my grave mistake
it was then i knew i was too late

i've never told you i could love you forever
and there could never be any other
that i never wanted to be apart
and never ever leave your heart

all these words are true
this i promise you
...and with my heart i'll seal
this promise about how i feel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i wrote this quite sometime ago but i never did put it up.
i guess it's really how i feel.
they always say that you don't treasure love till you've lost it.
how true is that?
very.

loving you forever doesn't seem like long enough.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home