Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm a w-rapper.

I am so at a loss for words really.

We bungeed really. With so much faith. How amazing is our God.

Wow.

Secondstoreyskits, you guys are the bomb dudes!

My vocab is limited to so much now.

The lastest update with me now is really my new job. Which I quite looked forward to this week actually. I'm officially a w-rapper. Hurhur. No pun intended. I spend most of my time at work gift wrapping and making boxes. I have NEVER made so many silver boxes of different shape and sizes at one go. The best thing about this job really, that it's quite a no-brainer. Well, you DO have to use some, but not much. So I kept thinking about so many other things while my hands just worked. Keeping my hands busy. The people there are really nice too. So patient. I took forever to tie the perfect bow, it still isn't, but well, I must say it's rather presentable. Haha! And today I got to use the tape gun! Hurhur. I got promoted. Okay. Not really.

I know you really don't want to know this part of my boring life. But anyway, I'm outta here.

The bloo monster is here to take me to slumber land. Zzzzz...

But really, this was an amazing week.
And the next will just get better.
Love that gave forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home