Monday, October 09, 2006

Another post about tomorrows.

While tomorrow seems weary and long, take heart that today was once, tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------

I honestly think that my vocabulary is seriously lacking. I can use the same word twice within a sentence and that doesn't seem to work in my favour when it comes to essays. Especially creative writing ones. Ahwell, the state of my room and computer now is messy. With a capital M. Reflects that state of my mind eh. Oh, we had a really good dinner at HangGukGuan today, the korean place! It was a lovely time for getting to know people much better and making holiday plans! I am rather excited. Except that I can't seem to see past my 6Nov deadlines. Rarr. Inspiration come now!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurhur. seems like i'm not alone on this lack-of-vocab boat. i'm so miserable i feel like writing a piece that any primary school kid can write. bah. see you soon dear. *hugs*

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home