Monday, October 02, 2006

Rar.

Sorry guys, another to-do list, and another madeformorethanfeeling posts.

I have tonnes to do. I should do them. Like now. So that I can feel better about myself. Get outta my comfy bed and startstartstart. I'm still in holiday mood. Sigh. This holiday is so nowhereinthemiddle cos it's two weeks! It's firstly too short to really kick back and relax and seriously do nothing, but it's long enough to get myself outta the holiday mood. Ohwell. Hehe. Anyway, four more weeks till endoftheschooling year for me. Means I'm gonna be year two. Wow. I am getting old aren't I?

Ahwell. "I'm sitting here wondering why my tea has gone cold" [Quote Detective Somerset], once again. Lost in my own world, lost in things that maybe shouldn't matter so much. While the blue skies are inviting enough for me to fly away for just today, I stick my feet to the ground so that I'll be around.

Exciting things to look forward to this week and next [TommyTommy!] and Operation Taz Day Three update. I might end up chunking the days together cos of the lack of photos I suppose. But, till later.

The guitar strings are getting rusty, it's time to sing a love song to You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home