Thursday, September 28, 2006

Apart.

And it would just be a little further to go. Senses, still intact. Check. It's getting kinda crazy in here. And warm, I might add. I realised I won't remember yesterday till tomorrow comes. Nothing much to lose really, just things that mattered. But they won't matter anymore.

Where it lies, in between everything grey. Black and whites are no more colours. Now while the sun sets and the city starts to sleep, I'll be right here brooding over thoughts that should have been sorted out long ago. The treadmill will stop moving and the speed shall slow down to two. Now in another world apart, take what I have laid there.

While the sun rises for yet another stretch, 'Sure is for people who don't love enough.'

Imagine me and You.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mich! can't wait for you to be back. definitely spending a week with you.. haha. hopefully it'll be as fun as your hiking trip??

9:43 PM  
Blogger treeeeesh said...

mich!

i need to talk to you about something!

anyhows, BUZZ ME WHEN YOU GET ONLINE. it's IMPORTANT!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home