Saturday, September 16, 2006

And.

My body's tired, and it is going to get its much deserved rest for these few days. No more pushing the 3km in 20mins.
I believe I am rather ready to take this on. Thanks to Jingyi today, I managed to get a few things that I would have put off till Monday, except that I really can't wait or concentrate on my work. So I spent the whole afternoon looking for gaitors and other essentials. Hurhur. Thank you very much buddy(: Apple Crumble, I am looking forward! And and the beltpack. Hehe. My gaitors are really nice. I like. Very much.

Then it was back to PekoPeko for a lovely dinner with people I can laugh with. It was an amazing time of catch up and talking about everything under the sun.

Well, I am feeling a bit bummed cos' I've short changed myself for the take home test by going to Tazzy. I have a week, but basically I have now only 3 days. But I know I can get through it really. And only because of Him.

So I am all set for a week getaway, really into the wilderness this time(:

It's just the nearness of You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home