Monday, October 23, 2006

Hiatus.

Okay, it has come to that time of the semester again where, I will say:

"Mish is going on a blog hiatus."

But what actually happens is that I will blog more because I am stressed and terribly frustrated and blahhh.

Well, this time, I'm here to say that I might actually be disappearing for a while because I will be squeezing all the inspiration [crossed fingers] into my assignments and other, rocker, sim-ming things.

Well, and it's over the hedge and beyond the sunset.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you SURE...??

haha coz i can never go on a hiatus.

eddie agrees to that.

12:36 PM  
Blogger teandsympathy said...

Hehe yes I do agree do that. Because blogging is therapeutic sometimes.

All the best with work and everything! Remember to keep your eyes on the prize!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiz.. .. quiet ....

..
...
....

shhhh

brain dead
....
shh

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home