Saturday, October 28, 2006

Allstar.

To the bestest crew ever: [Daryl, Leeway, Justin, Eddie, Jason, Leong Hui]
Thank you SO MUCH for the endless filming days and putting up with my control freakiness! Especially when it came to bugging you guys to start doing work! Hehe. You guys have been the best to work with and I couldn't ask for more really. Thank you so much for putting in all you guys had, including the sleepless night[s], and brains that eventually got radiated. I had so much fun working with all you creative people, I would do it again. Although my body right now is telling me not to. For all the laughter and non tension times that we had, [actually come to think of it we never argued eh?] for the cleaning up messes and praying SUPERDUPER hard we hadn't lost the file, the housewiving around the place... there's just too much.

Special thanks to Em and Vina for helping out with the lovelyveryveryROCK awards and JonLee for letting us 'advertise' his space and letting us stay there to work on the videos! Jess and her hospi team, and our bouncers, John Maher and Chee! You guys rock lah! Joel who provided the pre-awards entertainment, Debs, for leading such a ROCKING worship and the band! Woohoo! Nic and Eric, if not we'll have no sound! And to so many others who made this possible. All you ROCKSTARS!

To my two housemates: For putting up with me not being home...Hehe. I know you guys miss me. Hurhur. But really, for just believing that I could do it(:

Mostly, thank you all for your hearts that were so willing to sacrifice time, and I think thank you is not enough to testify to God's grace and providence that we've seen during this time. But... Thank You Lord.

Now is time for another race to run, not as fun though.

But I will hope in the Lord, because that holds more than dreams for tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger gneake said...

congrats on your fotoholic photos! i saw the two you put up.. nice!

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as usual, you look gorgeous =)

i like the newspaper girl

so CUTE!!!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home