Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pffft.

I have no idea how many times a year I do this. But I guess when I start thinking about going back home, and seeing people that I've not seen for a year, perhaps half a year, it's long enough to start thinking if they're still the people you know. Then you start to remember times you had, things you went through together, both good and bad, then you get all sad and everything... okay. Not always. But still, everyone has those times, and I suppose today's one of those days.

And it happens the most often when I'm writing my papers. I wonder if the people back home have got it bad as well. I start thinking what they've been up to and whether things will be different when you go back. Will be room be still the same vibrant colour, or would it have faded away just a little bit more? The pictures on my wall, would they speak the same 1000 words or would they have lost some?

Things never stay the same. But you know that there are some people, no matter what has changed, they'd still be the same ol' same ol'. I'lll still be able to depend on you guys to put a smile on my face, laugh with me, cry with me. Same ol' same ol'.

To all those taking A's this year, meaning my whole batch, yes you guys, all the best for A's. You'll be in my heart, and definitely my prayers.

PS. Those taking exams in Melbourne too. I haven't forgotten lah. Ditto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home